CustomerReturns and the Sassy Diva Guarantee:
A customer may return a ‘pre-stocked’or ‘in-stock’ item within 7 days of delivery for a refund or exchange provided the item(s) meets with the criteria listed below. Reduced, Special Offer, Marketplace and sale items cannot be returned or refunded.
Under UK distance selling regulations of custom made products, our custom made items (which are items made to your specific requirements, size, colour etc) are not legally eligible for exchange or refund. Because of the timescales involved, you have 1 hour to cancel your order after placing it, if we do not receive a request to cancel your order within the first hour of placing it, we will assume that you wish to proceed with your order and your selected hair type will be made into the relevant extensions for you. As soon as we start the service, the cancellation rights will expire. Please see page 9 at the link below.
Exchanges or refunds for custom made items will only be considered if we have made an error. To submit your request for an exchange or refund - because the item is not to your specification, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your custom made order, outlining the reason why.
Due to your computer screen settings, the colour of the hair does not qualify for an exchange or refund. Our colours are industry standard.
Please order carefully and double-check your order before submitting it to us. We can be contacted at anytime before you submit your order to help you make an informed decision on your purchase.
Returns& Exchanges Criteria For In stock Purchases (Not including 'Marketplace' sale items)
* All goods must be returned in the original condition they were received.
* Any goods returned outside the original condition will be reviewed by us to determine whether it is eligible for a partial refund, full refund or exchange as outlined in this section. A refund or exchange will not be provided for products returned in a used condition or that have been tampered with.
* Used condition and tampering includes but is not limited to: hair extensions that have
(i) been cut
(ii) been coloured, dyed, or permed
(iii) had heat applied for the purposes of straightening or curling
(iv) that have any damage inflicted as a result of tampering including traces of scents such as cigarette smoke or burning
(v) extensions that have been removed from the original packaging. While we appreciate any assurance they have not been used, these are hygienic goods and cannot be accepted back under such condition. Under the rules of distance selling, hair extensions are considered "for the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;". We fully support and enforce this legislation when it comes to items removed from their packaging.
* If an item is determined to be used or tampered with, you will be notified via email within 7 days of its return. You will be granted the option to pay for its return to you. If you do not reply or refuse to make payment for its return to you, the item will be held for 30 days and then destroyed.
* Goods are not considered faulty if their condition deteriorates due to poor hair management or poor application of extensions.
* If goods are faulty or have been damaged in transit this must be reported within 2 days of receipt of delivery or they will not be accepted back for return.
* The buyer is responsible for all postage costs when returning items to us for refund or exchange. All items are dispatched from and must be returned to the address on the back of your package.
We ask that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for specific returns instructions before posting your item to us.
We will certainly reimburse any 1st class recorded Royal Mail postage costs if the buyer is returning faulty goods or items that were delivered in error. Once the goods are returned to our premises you will receive either the refund or exchange as we have agreed and reimbursement of the type of postage costs to our business.
We will not accept liability for products lost or damaged during transit returned by you. We advise insuring all items returned to us and sending returns via recorded delivery. This service provides a tracking number should any delivery dispute arise. If a tracking number shows delivery of an item but our offices haven't received it, we reserve the right to contact Royal Mail (or other courier) to confirm the exact delivery address used. If the address is different to the one directed by Sassy Diva Hair & Beauty, no refund or exchange shall be given
* If you choose to send back your return or exchange via unrecorded post, we will not be held liable for any delay or loss. This is in accordance with UK legislation.
* All refunds will be actioned to the original payment method provided unless otherwise agreed between you and Sassy Diva Hair & Beauty.
* If a refund occurs after an exchange the cost of posting out the exchanged items will be deducted from your refund total.
* Any item returned that is determined to have been tampered or used will be offered to be returned to the customer. This return is at the customers expense.
* All returns must be received within 7 days of notifying us you would like an exchange or refund. It is up to the discretion of the directors to allow returns outside of this time period.
Sassy Diva Hair & Beauty reserves the right to deduct postage costs from any refund amount for goods returned outside the time frames required by the rules of distance selling.